I’ve just moved my WordPress site again, I was running it on Azure using Project Nami for about the last 3 years. I’ve decided to move to another hosting option to reduce my maintenance workload (FYI it was not high but).
Anyway I cut over the DNS a little quickly and used an automated content migration tool which side not work out the best. In the end I had to manual migrate over a couple of old posts, which was fine but…. turned out that I lost some old images.
I ended up fishing around in azure and found the App Service Editor which is in preview! Click click click and boom I’ve got my lost images back